A philanthropist at the heart, Dr. Inna Gellerman believes that service to the community is an important part of the practice.
Dr. Gellerman was recognized by the Town of Huntington with a proclamation praising her efforts as a leader in improving the lives of children, including toy collections, food drives, custom made mouth guards for young athletes, dental health programs at area elementary schools, and her dedication and support of the Junior Welfare League of Huntington and The Heckscher Museum of Art.
Other organizations supported by Dr. Gellerman include
- Dentists for a Better Huntington
- Kiss Cancer Good-Bye Walk, to benefit pediatric cancer patients
- Junior Welfare League of Huntington
- The Heckscher Museum of Art
- Cold Spring Harbor Educational Foundation
- Huntington Hospital
- The Huntington Foundation for Excellence in Education
- Cold Spring Harbor Whaling Museum & Education Center
- Pink Aid Long Island
- The Townwide Fund of Huntington
In 2015, Dr. Gellerman was honored by the Townwide Fund of Huntington at its annual gala, which celebrated the individuals who make a difference in the quality of life in the community.
Dr. Gellerman was honored to be presented with the Long Island Business News' Top 50 Most Influential Women In Business award, which recognizes the Island's top women professionals for business acumen, mentoring and community involvement.
The New York Enterprise Report honored Dr. Gellerman and Gellerman Orthodontics as the winner of the Best Practice Award for Customer Service.